What We Do
We offer Internet services to thousands of business partners and millions of end users around the world, including:
- The leading wholesale platforms for selling and integrating domain names. (OpenSRS,?Enom)
- The simplest way for businesses and individuals to manage their domain names. (Hover)
- A mobile phone service that makes shockingly good sense for US families and businesses. (Ting Mobile)
- Symmetrical gigabit fiber Internet serving select “Ting towns” in the US. (Ting Internet)
What We Believe
- The Internet is the greatest agent for positive change the world has ever seen.
- People find the Internet complex and confusing so we work to make things simple and reliable.
- Innovation and creativity are found in every employee, customer and partner we have.
- We know “we” beats “me” any day.
What We Have Accomplished
- Quite a lot! Check out our company financials and quarterly earnings reports here.
- OpenSRS?and?Enom?manage over 29 million domain names?for over 40?thousand resellers around the world.
- Hover is growing at over 20% a year and is widely regarded as one of the best domain name services.
- Ting Mobile is home for well over 200,000 phones and, more importantly, the people that own them.
- Crazy fast fiber Internet is in or coming to five Ting Internet towns already, with plans for several more to come.
What We Care About
We lobby, agitate, and educate to promote and protect an open Internet around the world.
We are thrilled and humbled by what can be achieved when billions of people have access to information and a vehicle to communicate, collaborate and co-create. We are increasingly wary of large corporations that are willing to compromise consumer experiences and impede progress to protect their market shares. We are similarly concerned about politicians that legislate on the Internet without truly understanding the world they are affecting.
This passion has led us to actively support organizations and causes such as: