Customer Advisor - Roam
Do you love helping people? Are you passionate about mobile devices and how people use them? Are you a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes Customers feel special? Are you an incredibly punctual and reliable person that can be counted on each and every day?
We do our best to provide excellent customer service, value and easy to use tools – no exceptions! Our goal is for every customer to leave their interaction with them feeling happy and well informed.
As an eMail Customer Advisor within our Roam Mobility business, you are the first and only point of contact for our customers. You are the helpful and humble voice of the company whether they are contacting us to activate their new SIM card or plan, have general questions or need help troubleshooting a technical issue.
The experience and skills you will bring:
- Your love of mobile devices and the internet, along with a strong desire to help people.
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals/KPIs
- Must have exceptional customer experience to provide clear and concise direction to education and update customers in a timely fashion
- Must be detail-oriented, and quality focused
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to stay motivated while doing repetitive tasks
- Timely follow-through, consistency and a “getting things done” attitude
- Ability to understand & execute on processes
- Must be available for full time 8.5-hour shifts 5 days a week, with shifts scheduled between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Sunday - Saturday
- Have unlimited high-speed internet and home office setting as work from home opportunities are available after probation period.
Some employee perks include: Generous paid vacation, Full Benefits – Health Spending Account & a Lifestyle Spending Account, Your choice of MAC or Windows based equipment, Company swag, Monthly Catered lunches, Stock options, $1000/yr learning and development fund, etc.