Paid Search Specialist
Ting is a division of Tucows, a global Internet services company. Ting shook up the mobile industry in 2012, offering fair pricing, usable interfaces, and shockingly non-phone-company-like customer support. Today we have over 250,000 devices and 150 dedicated employees in multiple locations. We have been one of the highest rated cell phone services in the US by Consumer Reports for each of the last 3 years.
Ting.com is seeking a self-motivated and tech-savvy PPC specialist to help grow our online presence. Does the idea of doing keyword research and managing and optimizing search campaigns that drive visits, calls and ultimately business growth, excite you? If so, this role could be for you! The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and PPC, SEM and SEO best practices.
- Manage google ads campaigns
- Assist in the development & execution of digital marketing channel strategies/tactics for paid search and search engine optimization.
- Perform keyword research, competitor analysis, and monitor website traffic using tools like Moz, SEMRush, SpyFu, Keyword Planner.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of paid search ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Content team for organic SEO success and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Monitor website metrics using Google Analytics and drive SEO/SEM initiatives.
- 60% SEM, 30% SEO, 10% reporting and ad hoc tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with an emphasis on SEM and SEO.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and the behaviors of search engines.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating paid and organic campaign reports.
- Good understanding of A/B testing practices and keyword research tools such as SEMRush, Moz, SpyFu, Keyword Planner, etc.
- This role is permanent and full time.
- This role will report to the Digital Performance Marketing Manager.