Domain Provisioning Specialist
Tucows has been on the Internet since people unironically called it the Information Superhighway.
Today, we’re the second largest domain wholesaler in the world with over 14,925405 domains under management (OpenSRS / Enom). We’re doing all kinds of interesting things, including running an MVNO cell phone service (Ting) and building fiber to the premises networks in towns and cities across the US (Ting Internet). We offer individual and small business domains and integration with various popular platforms (Hover/Ascio and many more).
We’re a team of over 600 serving tens of millions of customers around the world. Our growth has been incredible, smart and measured (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC). Our success is built on a solid technology foundation, thanks to the people that work with Tucows.
We are adding people to our order provisioning team at our location in the former German capital of Bonn!
Be a part of our team!
We are looking for someone who is eager to enter the exciting world of domain names and who, after in-house training, wants to help us provide our customers fast and reliable order fulfillment services.
What you will do
· You process domain name orders that our customers submit via automated systems
· You work with suppliers to complete domain name orders manually where required
· You ensure domain name life cycle fulfillment by monitoring renewals and expirations
· You analyze issues in automated order fulfillment to make sure the automated system processes orders as expected
· By working with our product management team, you ensure that our systems and knowledge base remain up to date
· You have a college diploma or tech support / provisioning experience
· You are fluent in English (German and other languages are not a must, but nice to have)
· You take a self-sufficient and goal oriented work approach
· You are a netizen with experience in using various online interfaces
· You enjoy working in an ever changing business where you always learn new things
· You are a team player and enjoy working in a close-knit team
What we offer
· A contract limited intially to 6 months, with a possibility of extension
· A job in a business that never gets boring
· An international team with colleagues all over the world
· Regular team events
We’re looking forward to meet you!
If you would like to become part of a motivated team, submit your application via our Job Board or via email to email@example.com! Please include your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.