Customer Service Advisor - Ting Mobile
Do you love helping people? Are you a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes people feel special? Are you an incredibly punctual and reliable person that can be counted on each and every day? Do you follow up when you say you will? Are you resourceful and able to figure out a solution for anything?
Our Customer Service Advisors are the first and only point of contact for our customers. Whether they are contacting us to activate their new cell phone, make a payment or troubleshoot a weird technical issue, you’ll be able to confidently assist them with the utmost care.
This is a fast-paced and challenging role. We are looking for self-motivated, reliable and resourceful individuals who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique situation.
We strive to provide exceptional customer service, exceptional value and easy to use tools – no exceptions! Our goal is for every customer to leave their interaction with us feeling happy and well informed.
About the opportunity:
You’ll be the friendly, helpful and humble voice of the company for all past, present and future customers. Your dedication to customer service excellence will not go unnoticed while you assist, educate and resolve our customers’ technical, sales, billing and order logistic issues. Emails, chats, phones, social media – you’ve got them all covered!
The experience and skills you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Must be tech savvy especially enjoy and have an interest in learning all about the mobile industry
- Must enjoy helping and speaking to people
- Must be an active listener to effectively help our customers and resolve any inquiries in a one call resolution
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken to effectively interact with our customers over telephone, chat or email
- Ability to multi-task as you’ll be required to chat with our customers, type your notes all while working with multiple tools and resources
- Must be available and flexible to work as part of a 24/7 workforce
- Ability to work independently while maintaining positive interactions with the larger customer experience team
What's in it for you?
Successful candidates will be hired to work from our lovely downtown St. Catharines location. Perks include sunny offices, daily healthy snacks, monthly lunches, extended health care, and generous vacation time.