Customer Service Advisor - Ting Mobile
Do you love helping people? Are you passionate about mobile devices and how people use them? Are you a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes Customers feel special? Are you an incredibly punctual and reliable person that can be counted on each and every day?
As a Customer Advisor within our Ting Mobile business, you are the first and only point of contact for our customers. You are the helpful and humble voice of the company whether they are contacting us to activate their new phone, make a payment or troubleshoot a weird technical issue, via emails, chat, phone, social media - you’ve got them covered.
This is a fast-paced and challenging role. We are looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate, and focused individuals who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique situation.
We strive to provide exceptional customer service, value and easy to use tools – no exceptions! Our goal is for every customer to leave their interaction with them feeling happy and well informed.
Successful candidates will be hired to work from our lovely 96 Mowat Ave location in beautiful Liberty Village - downtown Toronto. Perks include extended health care and generous vacation time and a rooftop patio.
What you'll bring:
- Your love of mobile devices and the internet, along with a strong desire to help people.
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals/KPIs
- Must have exceptional customer experience to provide clear and concise direction to education and updates customers in a timely fashion
- Must be detail-oriented, and quality focused
- A tech-savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data using a variety of software platforms
- Timely follow-through, consistency and a “getting things done” attitude
- Ability to understand & execute on processes
- Knowledge of various support center tools
- Ability to multi-task as you’ll be required to chat with customers, type your notes all while working with multiple tools and resources.
- Be available for an 8.5-hour shift (which vary per month) anywhere from 8:00 am to 1:00 am Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 11 pm Sat and Sunday
- Have high-speed unlimited internet and home office setting as work from home opportunities are available to strong performers